Sunday, September 4, 2011

EPHESIANS 4:26 Get Angry.


Ephesians 4:26 

" Be angry, and do not sin, do not let the sun go down on your wrath." 

APPLICATION: God knows that I am going to get up-set and angry, and thats okay. God understands. But it's part of our walk with to groom and train ourselves to not act out in our angry. When I am upset wit someone I need to go to that person ( after I have offered it to the Lord) and shout things out. I find myself doing this more and more with my brothers and sisters in Christ. I am so grateful for that!Because even thought this is an uncomfortable and I'm unskilled in this, when I do this I become closer in fellowship and free! There is freedom in not letting angry drag on! I don't want to be in the habit of living in angry. I want to have no angry in my being.      

No comments:

Post a Comment